In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Priorities. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Priorities Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- I love the name of honor, more than I fear death.
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.
- I’ve always strived to be successful, not famous.
- Care and diligence bring luck.
- For me, education was power.
- Being funny is everything to me.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Psychology.