In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Politics. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Politics Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- Death is softer by far than tyranny.
- An educated people can be easily governed.
- Entering politics is a fate worse than death.
- Education is the cheap defense of nations.
- I am an aristocrat. I love liberty; I hate equality.
- Even Napoleon had his Watergate.
- Man is not free unless government is limited.
- Equality for women is progress for all.
- It is harder to preserve than to obtain liberty.
- The idea of equal rights was in the air.
- If we must die, we die defending our rights.
- American Dad’ is, by its nature, much more political.
- The most famous Obama precept is, ‘No drama.’
- The cry of equality pulls everyone down.
- Equality in education is my number one battle.
- The faith that stands on authority is not faith.
- Socialism values equality more than liberty.
- Suffrage is the pivotal right.
- Marriage equality changed life for people.
- A friend in power is a friend lost.
- I’m all for the equality.
- The press is the enemy.
- I’m all for equality.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Preference.