In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Philosophy. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Philosophy Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- What we think, we become.
- The best is the enemy of the good.
- If we don’t know life, how can we know death?
- The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
- We have, I fear, confused power with greatness.
- As a body everyone is single, as a soul never.
- Art is the tree of life. Science is the tree of death.
- Wisdom alone is the science of other sciences.
- Liberty for wolves is death to the lambs.
- Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
- I hear, I know. I see, I remember. I do, I understand.
- On neither the sun, nor death, can a man look fixedly.
- To have died once is enough.
- Men are the dreams of a shadow.
- Beauty is not caused. It is.
- I think; therefore I am.
- Life is but thought.
- To be is to do.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Politics.