In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Perspective. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Perspective Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- Beauty is less important than quality.
- Things are beautiful if you love them.
- You change your life by changing your heart.
- It looks like the future’s really bright.
- Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.
- What Youth deemed crystal, Age finds out was dew.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- It is best for the wise man not to seem wise.
- Don’t be afraid to see what you see.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- Faith is in the eye of the beholder.
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- We see things as we are, not as they are.
- To love beauty is to see light.
- I shut my eyes in order to see.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Pets.