In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Paradox. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Paradox Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- The more things change, the more they are the same.
- He who defends everything defends nothing.
- Sometimes the best gain is to lose.
- We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- Art is too serious to be taken seriously.
- There is nothing so stable as change.
- Naked is the best disguise.
- A friend to all is a friend to none.
- Birth was the death of him.
- An empty canvas is full.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Parents.