In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Mortality. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Mortality Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- Death is not the worst that can happen to men.
- The valiant never taste of death but once.
- The sole equality on earth is death.
- Death is the cure for all diseases.
- Nothing in life is promised except death.
- For tis not in mere death that men die most.
- It is not death, it is dying that alarms me.
- Our life is made by the death of others.
- I fear God. If my time comes, my time comes.
- Death, like birth, is a secret of Nature.
- Old age is the verdict of life.
- I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
- All diseases run into one, old age.
- In the long run we are all dead.
- I’m not afraid to die.
- I’m gonna live till I die.
- Death is a fearful thing.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Motivation.