In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Metaphor. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Metaphor Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- A picture is a poem without words.
- Friendship is Love without his wings!
- Language is a virus from outer space.
- Old age: the crown of life, our play’s last act.
- She is a peacock in everything but beauty.
- What is pride? A rocket that emulates the stars.
- Beauty without grace is the hook without the bait.
- The ideal beauty is a fugitive which is never found.
- Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.
- Death is the sound of distant thunder at a picnic.
- The pen is the tongue of the mind.
- A house is a machine for living in.
- Beauty is a fragile gift.
- A line is a dot that went for a walk.
- Wine is bottled poetry.
- Art is the skin of the soul.
- To hold a pen is to be at war.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Minimalism.