In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Literature. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Literature Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- When I die, I’m leaving my body to science fiction.
- Biography lends to death a new terror.
- And beauty immortal awakes from the tomb.
- Writing is the supreme solace.
- Language is memory and metaphor.
- Courage is found in unlikely places.
- Writers write. Dreamers talk about it.
- Books are funny little portable pieces of thought.
- It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
- Writing only leads to more writing.
- Good writing excites me, and makes life worth living.
- Old age treats freelance writers pretty gently.
- A library implies an act of faith.
- Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.
- Books, the children of the brain.
- I enjoy the freedom of the blank page.
- If you wish to be a writer, write.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Love.