In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Legacy. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Legacy Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- You are your choices.
- The history of art is the history of revivals.
- The building’s identity resided in the ornament.
- Old age is just a record of one’s whole life.
- I am the family face; flesh perishes, I live on.
- I am determined to offer an apology with my death.
- Memories are the best things in life, I think.
- I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
- Cities are the greatest creations of humanity.
- I’m focused on being the best, making history.
- A great artist is always before his time or behind it.
- Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
- My biggest fear in life is to be forgotten.
- My buildings are more famous than me.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Liberty.