In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Language. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Language Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- Words are but pictures of our thoughts.
- Beauty is the oracle that speaks to us all.
- I have those dreams that you can’t put into words.
- Words empty as the wind are best left unsaid.
- Eloquence is a painting of the thoughts.
- Oaths are but words, and words are but wind.
- Good words are worth much, and cost little.
- The temple of art is built in words.
- Syllables govern the world.
- Be not a slave of words.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Learning.