In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Knowledge. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Knowledge Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master.
- All I want is an education, and I am afraid of no one.
- Books are the blessed chloroform of the mind.
- Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned.
- The fifth freedom is freedom from ignorance.
- Public education is an investment in our future.
- To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.
- Experience is one thing you can’t get for nothing.
- Education is hanging around until you’ve caught on.
- Libraries are the backbone of our education system.
- Your library is your paradise.
- I am a part of everything that I have read.
- Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.
- Education is not so important as people think.
- It is better to learn late than never.
- Nature has always had more force than education.
- It’s hard to improve public education – that’s clear.
- Education is the movement from darkness to light.
- Genius without education is like silver in the mine.
- Education and work are the levers to uplift a people.
- Frivolity is inborn, conceit acquired by education.
- I cannot live without books.
- Read in order to live.
- Man is what he reads.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Language.