In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Inquiry. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Inquiry Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- Can works be made which are not ‘of art’?
- Curiosity is life. Assumption is death.
- What does ‘dating’ mean? I don’t know. I couldn’t say.
- Sometimes my art is just an illusion…or is it?
- What are you gonna do, talk the alien to death?
- Faith which does not doubt is dead faith.
- Is a faith without action a sincere faith?
- You aren’t going to leave me alone are you?
- If I love you, what business is it of yours?
- What do you hang on the walls of your mind?
- Can you really forgive if you can’t forget?
- Good questions outrank easy answers.
- If a man does his best, what else is there?
- Asking questions is the first way to begin change.
- If I am a legend, then why am I so lonely?
- What is art but a way of seeing?
- How young can you die of old age?
- If not me, who? And if not now, when?
- If food were free, why work?
- It’s clever, but is it Art?
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Inspiration.