In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Ideology. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Ideology Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- Art is the triumph over chaos.
- There is a role and function for beauty in our time.
- Faith: not wanting to know what is true.
- The principle of art is to pause, not bypass.
- Politics is not a game. It is an earnest business.
- Ultimately, blind faith is the only kind.
- Ideals are the world’s masters.
- Art is Art. Everything else is everything else.
- I feel like a feminist is gender equality.
- Culture is the arts elevated to a set of beliefs.
- Art is the path to being spiritual.
- Nobody really believes in equality anyway.
- I’m a Gemini, so I change my mind every day.
- The basis of art is truth, both in matter and in mode.
- Logic will never change emotion or perception.
- Faith is trust in ultimate meaning.
- The Bible is our rule of faith and doctrine.
- I support liberty; I support true freedom.
- To Follow by faith alone is to follow blindly.
- Art is to be free. Design is to fix.
- Important principles may, and must, be inflexible.
- Maybe I’ll be a feminist in my old age.
- All money is a matter of belief.
- In art, the obvious is a sin.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Idiom.