In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Humanity. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Humanity Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- The destiny of man is in his own soul.
- I’m very interested in how people change.
- Men! The only animal in the world to fear.
- The worst men often give the best advice.
- All the freaky people make the beauty of the world.
- The highest result of education is tolerance.
- War remains the decisive human failure.
- The last thing left in nature is the beauty of women.
- United we stand, divided we fall.
- Society lives by faith, and develops by science.
- The proper study of mankind is the science of design.
- Forgive, son; men are men; they needs must err.
- Freedom is the right to one’s dignity as a man.
- The human soul needs actual beauty more than bread.
- But men are men; the best sometimes forget.
- Man always dies before he is fully born.
- People never cease to amaze me.
- Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
- Man’s greatest fear is chaos.
- We cannot learn men from books.
- What people want, above all, is order.
- Design is people.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Humor.