In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Emotions. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Emotions Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- We boil at different degrees.
- My passion and energy get mistaken for anger.
- The anger of lovers renews their love.
- I’ve had no problem harnessing anger.
- The heart, like the stomach, wants a varied diet.
- Depression is the inability to construct a future.
- Like fragile ice anger passes away in time.
- No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear.
- The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk.
- There is no passion so contagious as that of fear.
- Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death.
- Beauty in distress is much the most affecting beauty.
- Violent anger makes me physically ill.
- The pain passes, but the beauty remains.
- Fear is a spirit that produces a feeling.
- I am too weary to listen, too angry to hear.
- People can cry much easier than they can change.
- Beauty, more than bitterness, makes the heart break.
- Anger is a transient hatred; or at least very like it.
- Expressing anger is a form of public littering.
- I have some anger issues.
- Anger is a good motivator.
- Fear usually looks like anger.
- Hatred is settled anger.
- I’m too mature to be angry.
- Anger is a short madness.
- I cry every chance I get.
- Your anger is a gift.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Endings.