In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Creation. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Creation Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- All art is but imitation of nature.
- Patience is the secret to good food.
- Art is doing. Art deals directly with life.
- Innovation is the calling card of the future.
- The design of a city is like a strange archeology.
- Friendship is something that is cultivated.
- Music is art, and making watches is art, too.
- Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.
- Architects design houses. I live in a home.
- When you create art, the world has to wait.
- You don’t take a photograph, you make it.
- Great art picks up where nature ends.
- We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us.
- I cry out for order and find it only in art.
- Fine art is knowledge made visible.
- South Park started as a little video Christmas card.
- Words are but the signs of ideas.
- I do not seek. I find.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Culture.