In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Compassion. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Compassion Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- I want to understand the anger in the world.
- My desire is to be a forgiving, non-judgmental person.
- What is forgiven is usually well remembered.
- God will forgive me. It’s his job.
- One forgives to the degree that one loves.
- I believe in giving people a second chance.
- How unhappy is he who cannot forgive himself.
- Forgive those who have hurt you.
- To err is human; to forgive, divine.
- It is in pardoning that we are pardoned.
- Sweet mercy is nobility’s true badge.
- I’m a great believer in giving people a chance.
- Sins cannot be undone, only forgiven.
- For it is in giving that we receive.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- Forgive many things in others; nothing in yourself.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Competition.