In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Choices. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Choices Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- To see the right and not to do it is cowardice.
- I can pick good food, but I can’t pick a good man.
- Wise people say nothing in dangerous times.
- Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.
- Freedom is control in your own life.
- Design is nothing if not decision making.
- Loyalty and friendship trumps politics for me.
- To enjoy freedom we have to control ourselves.
- Often the test of courage is not to die but to live.
- Indecision and delays are the parents of failure.
- It is only in our decisions that we are important.
- Men are swayed more by fear than by reverence.
- Taking risks gives me energy.
- Fear is the mother of morality.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Civil Rights.