In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Change. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Change Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- I used to be a cool chick but I’m not anymore.
- Progress was all right. Only it went on too long.
- Courage is the birthplace of confidence.
- You cannot step into the same river twice.
- For me, habit is just a synonym for death.
- It’s the most unhappy people who most fear change.
- Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.
- Necessity does the work of courage.
- Slowness to change usually means fear of the new.
- Art is subject to arbitrary fashion.
- The Internet made fame wack and anonymity cool.
- The lonely become either thoughtful or empty.
- After thirty, a body has a mind of its own.
- Computers get better faster than anything else ever.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Choices.