In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Bravery. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Bravery Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.
- Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
- Courage is knowing what not to fear.
- Fear is excitement without breath.
- Whatever enlarges hope will also exalt courage.
- Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.
- Every game, you’ve got to play with no fear.
- Fear is the lengthened shadow of ignorance.
- The mark of fear is not easily removed.
- I’d rather give my life than be afraid to give it.
- I feel quite fearless protecting the people I love.
- My dad was always the soldier I wanted to be.
- Courage easily finds its own eloquence.
- Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
- Fear has its use but cowardice has none.
- Do the thing we fear, and death of fear is certain.
- Action can cure fear and hesitation and doubt.
- Just as courage imperils life, fear protects it.
- True nobility is exempt from fear.
- Courage is fire, and bullying is smoke.
- A hero is someone right who doesn’t change.
- A man of courage is also full of faith.
- Courage is always the surest wisdom.
- He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.
- The best protection any woman can have… is courage.
- One man with courage is a majority.
- I fear no man, no beast or evil, brother.
- The more wit the less courage.
- Courage is a kind of salvation.
- I’m not afraid of aging.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Business.