In this article we are sharing the answer for Quotescapes Level Advice. Quotescapes is the best version of puzzle word games at the moment. This game presents the best combination of word search and word swipe games. In each level, you will be given several letters and you need to find the correct answer and clear the simple grid. The words are just anagrams of these letters and will test your knowledge and give you the chance to learn more.
Quotescapes Advice Answers:
These are all the quotes that may be find within this category :
- Every time you get angry, you poison your own system.
- Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
- Always go to the bathroom when you have a chance.
- Be modest, humble, simple. Control your anger.
- Sunglasses are a migraine sufferer’s best friend.
- Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you.
- Always have an attitude of gratitude.
- Do the best you can, and don’t take life too serious.
- Keep cool; anger is not an argument.
- Never order food in excess of your body weight.
- You’re only lonely if you’re not there for you.
- My father told me, never have partners.
- Keep your cool, even when those around you can’t.
- Never contend with a man who has nothing to lose.
- In art as in love, instinct is enough.
- Never have a companion that casts you in the shade.
- Good design doesn’t date. Bad design does.
- When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.
- You should never reveal your true age.
- Don’t be an art critic. Paint. There lies salvation.
- Let your watchword be order and your beacon beauty.
- Keep a cool head and a warm heart.
- Change before you have to.
- Get mad, then get over it.
- Keep cool my babies.
Visit next level at : Quotescapes Aging.